|Mary Washington Improved||This variety is tolerant to Asparagus Rust and produces plenty of large green spears with just a tint of purple on the tip. Very fine flavor.|
|UC 157F2||• UC 157F2 is the second generation hybrid produced from the original UC 157, developed and released by the University of California-Davis.
• Uniform in color & size, also heavier yields than other commercial varieties.
• Maturity and harvest: light cutting in 2 years; regular cutting thereafter.
• This variety shows earliness in production.
• Some resistance to Fusarium root rot.
• Multi-spear initiation (3-5 at a time).
• Stem is dark green color, size 36 - 48 inches.